Special issue of "Formal Aspects of Computing"
A special issue of the Springer-Verlag Journal on Formal Aspects of Computing was published in 1998.
Edited by Stefania Gnesi and Diego Latella, this special issue presents selected papers from the Second FMICS workshop (Cesena, Italy, 1998).
Formal Aspects of Computing
A Springer-Verlag Journal
Table of Contents
Volume 10, Nr. 4, 1998
Special Issue on FMICS'97
Stefania Gnesi and Diego Latella (editors)
- Formal Performance Modeling and Evaluation of an Adaptive Mechanism for Packetized Audio over the Internet
M. Bernardo, R. Gorrieri, and M. Roccetti
- Formal Verification of a Computerized Railway Interlocking
- Formal verification of a Railways Interlocking System using Model Checking
A.Cimatti, F. Giunchiglia, G. Mongardi, D. Romano, F. Torielli, and P.
- Modelling and Verification of PREMO Synchronizable Objects
G.Faconti, M. Massink
- The SH-Verification Tool. Abstraction-Based verification of
P. Ochsenschlaeger, J. Repp, R. Rieke, and U. Nitsche
Back to the ERCIM FMICS Home Page