Special issue of "Formal Methods in System Design"
A special issue (Vol.12 n. 2) of the International Journal on Formal Methods in Systems Design, by Kluwer Academic Publishers, was published in 1998.
Edited by Stefania Gnesi and Diego Latella, this special issue is dedicated to the First FMICS workshop (Oxford, March 1996), from which papers have been selected.
Formal Methods in System Design
An International Journal
Table of Contents
Volume 12, Issue 2, March 1998
- Special Issue on the First International Workshop of the
ERCIM Working Group on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems,
St. Hugh‘s College, Oxford, March 19, 1996-Selected Papers
Stefania Gnesi, Diego Latella
- Formal Methods Technology Transfer: A View from NASA
James L. Caldwell
- A Formal Verification Environment for Railway
Signaling System Design
Cinzia Bernardeschi, Alessandro Fantechi, Stefania Gnesi, Salvatore Larosa, Giorgio Mongardi, Dario Romano
- The Synchronous Approach to Designing Reactive Systems
Axel Poigné, Matthew Morley, Olivier Maffeïs, Leszek Holenderski, Reinhard Budde
- A Consistent Causality-Based View on a Timed Process Algebra
Including Urgent Interactions
Joost-Pieter Katoen, Rom Langerak, Ed Brinksma, Diego Latella, Tommaso Bolognesi
Back to the ERCIM FMICS Home Page