20th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems
co-located with with FM 2015: 20th International Symposium on Formal Methods
The dinner on Monday evening will be in Lofoten Fiskerestaurant, reachable from
Metro station Nationaltheatret in a 15Min walk by the harbour.
Registration on Formal Methods main page
The aim of the FMICS workshop series is to provide a forum for researchers who
are interested in the development and application of formal methods in
industry. In particular, FMICS brings together scientists and engineers that are
active in the area of formal methods and interested in exchanging their
experiences in the industrial usage of these methods. The FMICS workshop series
also strives to promote research and development for the improvement of formal
methods and tools for industrial applications.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Design, specification, code generation and testing based on formal methods.
- Methods, techniques and tools to support automated analysis, certification,
debugging, learning, optimization and transformation of complex,
distributed, real-time systems and embedded systems.
- Verification and validation methods that address shortcomings of existing
methods with respect to their industrial applicability (e.g., scalability
and usability issues).
- Tools for the development of formal design descriptions.
- Case studies and experience reports on industrial applications of formal
methods, focusing on lessons learned or identification of new research
- Impact of the adoption of formal methods on the development process and
associated costs. Application of formal methods in standardization and
- Abstract submission: January
12nd 19th, 2015
- Paper submission: January
19th 26th, 2015
- Notification: March 13th, 2015
- Camera-ready version due: March 30th, 2015
- Workshop: June 22nd-23rd, 2015
for any further information or inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org